Friday 3 September 2010

First time up

I've been thinking about writing a diary or blog about my life and travels for years but I've never got around to it until now.
I've been a world traveller for about 8 years now, mostly on business for the company I work for but some for pleasure too. Its a strange life, hundreds of hours on planes and hanging around in airports mostly by oneself.
Most people would envy what I do and the places I go, that is until they realise what you have to give up and miss out on at home, but I'm not going to complain because even if I'm the only person that ever reads this I don't want it to sound as though I'm ungrateful for the opportunity that I have had. In fact its been pretty damn good much of the time and I've met wonderful people, seen some fantastic places and had a lot of laughs on the way!
So there it is, I will maybe write about some of my past adventures as I go along but for now will update from time to time as I travel.
The next trip is to South Africa, one of my favourite places so I'm looking forward to it.
As always it will be a mixture of hard work, hotel hoping and general madness but probably with a lot of laughs on the way.
Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment